CFC 105 – Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & AV-Tel-Data
This course is an in-depth study about MEP and building systems, including thermal comfort, indoor air quality, HVAC controls & how plumbing, electrical & emergency distribution systems function.
- Thermal comfort.
- Indoor air quality.
- The types and major components of a mechanical system.
- The purpose of HVAC controls.
- How plumbing systems function.
- Domestic water, drain, waste and vent lines.
- Components of the electrical distribution system.
- Emergency and standby power.