Students who complete VDCI programs are awarded a nationally accredited training certificate. An accredited certificate earns you credibility with other institutions and employers, serving as proof of your successful completion of the program and mastery of real-world skills. A nationally accredited certificate from VDCI can open the door to many new career opportunities.
- Nationally accredited credential
- Earned after the successful completion of an Avocational or Technology Certificate Program
- Must pass all courses with at least a 70% and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Awarded as a hard copy and PDF
- Achieved in 6 weeks – 10 months