Begin Your Career Education Journey
Enroll in a program, training bundle, or course directly through our website. VDCI makes enrollment easy, so you can begin furthering your education in no time. Simply follow the steps below, and choose the type of training that best suits your needs.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please contact our Student Services department. We’re here to facilitate your education journey.
Our Certificate Programs are designed for those looking to change careers or establish themselves in their current career. These programs include dedicated guidance, the ability to specialize in multiple software programs, a capstone portfolio project, and career placement assistance.
Enroll in a Certificate Program:
- Contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com to discuss your training options.
- Follow the step-by-step Enrollment Process guide below.
Fast-Track Programs are perfect for those who want to earn an industry-recognized credential within a scheduled timeframe and receive access to the software program(s) being taught.
Enroll in a Fast-Track Program:
- Fill out an application on the corresponding program page.
- VDCI will notify you via email of your admission status to your desired program.
- If admitted, you will be provided a link to complete the enrollment forms and submit payment for the program, including any applicable fees.
- Once your payment is received, you will receive an email with instructions to access your first course.
If you need a flexible course schedule and already have the software program(s) you want to be trained in, the Course Bundle is the recommended training path for you.
Enroll in a Course Bundle:
Click the Purchase button on the product page of your desired Course Bundle.
If purchasing the bundle for someone else, check the “Purchase for someone else” box during checkout. After the checkout process you will be provided with an access code to share with the person for whom you purchased the course. You can send this code via email, or enroll them yourself if they have a Learning Hub account.
All students taking a Course Bundle must self-enroll in their first class through the Learning Hub.