Al Whitley Memorial Scholarship
The Al Whitley Memorial Scholarship was created in honor of Al Whitley, the founder of VDCI. This scholarship was established to continue Al’s vision for our institution and the improvement of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) training nationwide.
Al Whitley Memorial Scholarship funds can be applied to any of our nationally accredited Programs. Please use the button below to learn more or begin the application process.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is landmark legislation designed to help Americans with significant barriers to employment. WIOA provides opportunities for job seekers to access employment, education, training, and other support services to succeed in the workforce.
Students interested in obtaining funding through WIOA must do so through the CalJobs website:
- Visit the CalJOBS Sign In/Register page.
- Sign in with your existing account, create a new user account, or continue with Guest Access.
- Select Individual as the user type.
- Under Education Services select either Training Providers and Schools (you will have the option to use the Provider
- Search tab or the Provider Listing tab) or Training and Education Programs.
- Enter and/or select your search criteria.
- Select Eligible Providers from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Eligible Training Provider dropdown menu.
- Select the Search button once your criteria have been entered.
- Select a provider from the list.
- Once you select a provider, the programs eligible for WIOA funding will display a green checkmark.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- ETPL State ID = 2399
Financial Aid Options Coming Soon
In an effort to expand our students’ financial aid options, VDCI will begin the submission process to accept FAFSA/Federal Aid and GI Bill Funding in the near future. Please send us an email if you would like to be updated on when VDCI can accept these forms of financial aid.