Start at the beginning and learn how information is inter-related throughout the Revit (BIM) model. You will design 3D building models that simultaneously document the project in schedules and in 2D construction documents.
- Describe Primary Revit Concepts and how they relate to Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Explore the Revit User-Interface.
- Design a 3D building model to explain how information is inter-related
- Determine the appropriate workflow to complete tasks within Revit.
- Develop a project which includes floors, walls, ceilings, stairs, curtain walls, and roof design to strengthen 3D modeling and 2D documentation skills.
- Create presentation level architectural graphics.
- Catalog building information using schedules.