CFC 106 – Fire Protection, Startup/Testing & Closeout
Learn many details about fire suppression systems, life-safety requirements, installing elevators, building commissioning, certificate of occupancy and project closeout.
- Wet-pipe fire suppression system.
- Dry-pipe fire suppression system.
- The purpose and components of a fire alarm system.
- Fire alarm inputs, controls and outputs.
- Elevator types and construction sequencing.
- Final MEP system activities.
- The purpose of commissioning.
- The process to turnover a building and the requirements for post-occupancy.