Develop titleblock drawings from scratch. Then we draw a floor plan, multi-scale enlarged plans, roof plan and building elevations for a large one-story residence which will be continued in CAD 302.
- Create titleblock and titleblock/drawing label components for a professional office to facilitate development of deliverable sheet files.
- Create floor plan, enlarged plan, roof plan and building elevation of a moderately complex residential project. Includes the development of floor plan, roof plan and elevation notes.
- Successfully integrate referenced files to create construction documents. Demonstrate layer and file management, use of model/layout environments and multi-scale drawing presentation.
- Organize deliverable sheet set to conform to the National CAD Standards.
- Apply intermediate-level skills to create sheet layout environments and plotting.