CFC 102 – The Building Structure
Learn about the cranes used, designing a building structure, the structural systems & how building load is analyzed and factored into the design. Receive an in-depth study of cast-in-place & precast concrete and structural steel.
- The construction team and the on-site construction activities
- Different types of soils and subsurface conditions.
- The equipment and the heavy equipment we use on a site – scrapers, dozers, excavators and more.
- Clearing and grubbing the site.
- Installing the site utilities.
- Preparing for our building, with Earth work and excavation support.
- Installing foundations.