CAD 311 – CAD & Project Management
This course shares many of the skills you need as a CAD and Project Manager. Learn best-practice Project Management skills. Learn to manage and organize office/project drawings.
- Demonstrate understanding of the technical and managerial skills required to succeed as a CAD and Project Manager.
- Organize the AutoCAD User Interface to optimize productivity and standards for an office.
- Use office standard file naming and file organization.
- Master an understanding of the National CAD Standards.
- Convert “an inherited CAD project” into a format which supports the National CAD Standards and Office CAD Standards.