Apex Mechanical Systems is currently seeking a full-time, entry level M&P Revit/AutoCAD Drafter.
The drafter’s primary focus is to support the design team with the production and modification of
high-quality construction documents.
This role will utilize Revit and AutoCAD to produce complete and accurate 3D models, 2D drawings,
diagrams, details & notes related to the project’s design. A drafter must meet deadlines, be detail-oriented, and produce high quality, accurate and repeatable results. This role can lead to further
opportunities and responsibilities such as clash detection, duct and piping systems design and
layout, and exposure to engineering principles and governing building codes.
Salary Range: $23.00/hr - $26.00/hr
- Cleanup and setup project models and drawings as assigned.
- Take verbal, written and visual direction from the design team to create and/or revise ductwork and piping systems within a 3D Revit model and on 2D drawings.
- Create complete and accurate plans, diagrams, details & notes within Revit and/or AutoCAD for use in construction document packages.
- Scan existing drawings, format and store within network project folders.
- Output construction documents to digital and/or paper drawings as required.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Full time, in person (Monday-Friday) 6:30am start time.
- Associate degree in drafting and design (recommended)
- Minimum of 6 months of Revit experience required.
- Must be proficient with Revit & AutoCAD, Word & Excel
- Experience utilizing BIM 360 & Bluebeam preferred.
- Ability to read and understand architectural, structural and mechanical construction documents.
- Possess a basic understanding of M&P design concepts.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple assignments.
- Healthcare Insurance Coverage Options
- Dental Insurance Coverage Options
- Vision Insurance Coverage Options
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company Paid for industry-related training and classes, i.e. UCSD extension courses.
- Paid Time Off Including 7 Paid Holidays