Join our Hazen team and make the world a better place providing exceptional client service in all things water and superior technical solutions for our clients. Hazen is a creative, employee-owned company with minimal bureaucracy where employees thrive. Hazen has outstanding opportunities for motivated, talented people who enjoy teamwork and collaboration, client service, and solving our clients’ most difficult challenges. This role can be hybrid with the flexibility to work from multiple locations if your experience has shown productivity outside of offices. Hazen and Sawyer are seeking a civil-focused Civil 3D Designer with knowledge and experience designing Gravity and Pressure Piping, as well as Grading and Storm Drainage design work. As a Civil 3D Designer you will work alongside staff Engineers and Senior CAD/C3D Designers to produce contract documents for various Water, Wastewater, Conveyance, and Storm Drainage projects.
Salary Range: $30-$50 an hour.
- Prepare site plans, plans & profiles, section and details for pipelines, and Stormwater collection.
- Ensure drawing compliance with company and/or client CAD standards and/or styles.
- Ability to work on a team, communicate, and collaborate with other designers.
- Ability to create civil alignments, gravity and pressure pipe networks, and surfaces using Civil 3D.
- Incorporate surveys, GIS and aerial imagery as required for preparation of construction drawing.
- Basic knowledge of how to work with External References and Data Shortcuts, create civil 3D Alignments, Profiles and use Grading tools and create 3D Surfaces required
- Applicants with commercial, industrial or residential land development are encouraged to apply
- Comprehensive dental, vision and health insurance
- 401K Contributions