BIM Modeling professional needed in Chesapeake VA. This person will work with a cutting edge team to virtualize and digitize construction processes and paperwork. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor Degree in virtual design and construction, Engineering Technology, or a related field and 4 years of experience planning, training, organizing, and delivering complex BIM models and related digital products across project teams. The Staff Digital Delivery Specialist will work on various projects with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients.
Salary Range: $80,000-105,000
- Perform design in Building Information Modeling (BIM) coordination and collaborates on critical digital delivery initiatives.
- Perform tasks that support the development of digital delivery standards, processes, and tools.
- Perform Integrated Project Delivery for design-build projects.
- Perform digital delivery tasks using QA/QC standards to adhere to digital delivery scopes of work, schedules, and budgets.
- Identify clash detection and follows reporting and resolution process.
- Responsible for all aspects of project setup, such as model file setup, digital project setup; project access, cloud services; digital procurement; miscellaneous support tasks, etc.
- Prepare and present digital model presentations for clients.
- Execute changes to virtual reality simulations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and compile required project-related data and performs metadata audits.
- Provide digital delivery content for the entire project lifecycle.
- Provide project budget estimates for digital delivery scope.
- Define and recommend digital delivery methods, procedures, and tools in collaboration with the project team.
- Responsible for developing and integrating the digital delivery schedule and project compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- AS Degree+4 years of experience OR BS Degree+2 years of experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Long term stability (company is employee-owned)